Responsible for a specific market segment for a major international security technology company, you will be working in partnership with the global Product Management, Engineering and Sales teams. You will also be working closely with the Marketing/Business Intelligence, sales and engineering leaders on vision, strategy, road-map and solutions for your sector.
You will need to have technical exposure (preferably both hardware and software, with good understanding of IP / IoT technology & trends) in past roles. Although technical expertise is required, business acumen and the ability to understand what’s right for the business, both financially and strategically, is just as important. You must be able to influence management and peers and be a motivational team leader
- A master’s degree (in Engineering, business administration, marketing or other relevant field) is desired
- Global mind set, experience in leading and driving projects internationally.
- Passionate and articulate speaker with excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong sense of ownership – excellent follow-up and follow-through skills
- Excellent customer focus and proven ability to align technology to business objectives
- Able to undertake frequent travel up to 20% of the time