This company is a leading independent security systems integrator, implementing and supporting leading edge IP enabled security technology; video surveillance, access control and converged security solutions, to protect assets, increase situational awareness and deliver business intelligence.
Over the past 25 years, they have been responsible for some of the most advanced and technically innovative security systems currently in use for a diverse range of clients in both the public and private sectors.
This is an exciting opportunity for a strong technical sales candidate to join a well-established and progressive business entering its 26th year of successful operations as one of the UK’s major systems integrators, working within the sales team to expand their established sales in the North East.
Their target candidate is a security industry experienced sales person looking for a change or a charismatic engineer looking to progress their career.
This is a key position focused on growing the client portfolio selling IP based video surveillance, Access Control and integrated security systems to address client situational awareness and business intelligence needs, particularly in the corporate and larger SME sector.
The successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing new business and maximizing opportunities for cross selling between our various security disciplines, and winning competitive maintenance packages from both existing and prospective clients. Along with identifying extra works opportunities and sales lead generation to maximize recurring revenue and create long term sustainable growth.
- Develop the company’s sales within the North East/West and maximize the company’s market share and profitability
- Identify new client targets and maintain customer relations with existing customers.
- Conduct site surveys in line with customer requirements, develop and cost system proposals
- Provide the Sales Manager with accurate forecasting and performance reviews of personal progress against sales plans and budgets
- Be fully accustomed with the company’s operational and quality processes and to work closely with all company teams to make sure clients receive best service whilst company profitability is protected
- Work as a team member to continually look for opportunities to improve business performance both internally and into the market place
- Represent the company to the best of your ability and judgment at all times.
The idea candidate must be highly capable and technically competent with a proven track record gained within the major electronic security system environment.
Experience of Analogue and IP Video Surveillance Systems with a high level integration to access control, alarm management and video analytics must be demonstrated.
- Good communicator, you must be able to develop strong customer relationships
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to negotiate to senior level
- Proven track record of system design skills, particularly with IP Technology
- Capable of writing clear, professional technical submissions in support of the system design
- Experience of tender return process and must be IT literate
- Understand industry relevant ISO and BSEN Standards.
- Ability to keep abreast of technology, product enhancements, changes to standards and customer requirements
- Confident self-starter, friendly and approachable with the ability to stand up to challenges in a competent manner.
- A team player who is adaptable and able to think analytically
- Commercial understanding of client’s issues and concerns.
- A disciplined and detailed style and the utmost integrity.
Salary: Circa £34,000 – OTE £60,000 + (uncapped)
Benefits: Company Car, Laptop and Mobile Phone
All candidates must meet with all of the criteria within this specification and must have relevant system sales experience within the industry