Recruitment Partner for Security Institute Annual Conference
HJA is delighted to support Security Institute Annual Conference as Recruitment Partner
The State of Security 2016 – 22nd September 2016
…real world security issues in real time.
Now in its 9th year, the Annual Conference & Exhibition is the premier educational event for the Institute, its members and specially invited guests. This year’s Conference will with the aid of a high profile panel of speakers explore the security issues that have arisen in 2016 and which will impact on security practice into 2017 and beyond.
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Major General Chip Chapman CB is a regular ‘talking head’ on Sky News as an analyst/commentator on terrorism, radicalisation, government Counter-Terrorist policies and Middle East strategies
- Sean Cunningham OBE is Group Operations Manager for the Inkerman Group and was previously the Head of Hostage Negotiation at New Scotland Yard
- Lord Evans of Weardale KCB DL is a senior Associate Fellow at the Royal United Services Institute and an Honorary Professor at the University of St Andrews. He was previously Director-General of the British Security Service
- Sue Fish OBE QPM is Chief Constable of Nottinghamshire Police and the National Policing Lead for Business Crime Reduction
- Professor Martin Gill CSyP FSyI
- Baroness Ruth Henig CBE is President of the Security Institute and a Deputy Speaker in the House of Lords, she was previously Chairman of the Security Industry Authority
- Dr Karin von Hippel is Director-General of the Royal United Services Institute and recently served as Chief of Staff to General John Allen, Special Presidential Envoy for the Global Coalition to Counter-ISIL
- Brett Lovegrove FSyI is Chief Executive of the City Security and Resilience Network (CSARN), Chairman of the National Business Crime Forum and Chairman of the Defence and Security Group of the London Chamber of Commerce
- Neil Robertson is Group Head of Security at Unilever and is a leader who builds winning teams
- Sir David Veness CBE QPM was formerly Assistant Commissioner of Specialist Operations in the Metropolitan Police and UN Under Secretary-General for Safety and Security, and is now Honorary Professor of International Relations at the University of St Andrews